10 June 2014

Welcome June...


I figured I would start out by saying why I'm starting yet another blog. Simple: this one is a project I've been working on for months. I knew the type of content I wanted this one to focus on, and I knew what I wanted to share with readers. But with my other blogs, they were already full of specific content and  I didn't want to change direction completely in case I go back to them later. This blog has been put off for so long all because I couldn't come up with a good name for it. Natasha Navigates Life just popped into my head suddenly while I was brainstorming and I knew it would be perfect. I hope you'll join me on my journey through life as I enter my last two years of college and begin my career in teaching! There will be crafts, there will be some food talk, there will be apartment topics when the time comes, and there will be babies (YEARS down the road, hopefully)!

Thanks for stopping by and look for more stuff to come very soon!

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment